The church was completed in 1777, built on the ruins of a previous chapel, with additions in 1830, 1861 and 1901. The stained glass windows on the south side of the church were designed by the renowned Victorian glass designer C.E. Kempe. The church holds up to 100 people comfortably. Ample parking. Parish Centre for hire adjoining church. The church was completely redecorated in 2016 making it an ideal space for weddings and baptisms.
View of War Memorial Island (heading North)
The Church Car Park branches right just before Comberford Lane bends sharp left